Summary

KATEIA LLC » Summary

KATEIA LLC — one of the leading Russian companies providing a full range of services for resolving the debt problems of legal entities. All our employees are highly qualified professionals with extensive experience in the resolution of outstanding debts problems.

Protection of client’s reputation, efficiency and, of course, compliance with applicable laws – those are three basic rules due to which KATEIA LLC enjoys for a long time both partners respect and trust of our customers, including many well-known international companies.

Currently, our portfolio consists by 60% of the debt assets of leasing companies. The remaining 40% are debts of financial and construction companies, suppliers of goods and service providers.